Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank You!

I sooooo appreciate you sharing such a glorious gift with me ! My experience so far has been great ! Although I'm noticing some tightness between my shoulder blades - (some resistance to letting go of some betrayal or perhaps some revenge energy I'm sure LOL ! ) I'm also noticing intermittent tingling sensations occurring in various parts of my body & I slept better last night than I have in weeks. My mood is quite joyous - I notice I am experiencing giggling spurts & I am feeling tremendous gratitude for this becausefor the past 3-4 months, I have been wallowing in anger, resentment, betrayal, fear, grief & abandonment energy. Feels fabulous to release my grip on it ! :) Thank you for showing up in my life to share the gift of you & of the Deeksha!
– Cindy

No comments: